06 January 2010

bump - A2Z style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmeC2BNaJQ

as everyone that crosses paths with me should know, i love to dance. i grew up dancing in the boonies, continued in hs on the dance team, and even minored in dance at asu to keep it around. I LOVE TO DANCE. i have dabbled in all sorts of styles and have grown up dancing with my friends-fellow talented dancers. one of my best friends, zach aka sac, has danced with me for years and it is thanks to him that i get the opportunity to dance whenever i am free to these days....

anywho, sac and i are super lame and started up a small after school crew for the top junior high dancers that we call "A2Z" ha get it?? unfortunately, i was only able to go to maybe one after school practice as i started working and what not.... the kids are fun and entertaining for sure and i miss them. i am bummed that not only did i miss sac's performance, i also missed the whole mcpherson fall production due to work. it's okay though, i will make it up to them somehow....

it turns out that my currently being jobless came at a perfect time for the mcpher spring show and i am assisting sac again in teaching some hip hop choreography and judging the auditions. on top of that, our other bestie, nicole, will be joining us as a fresh judge on the panel. it should be good times. either way, for your own enjoyment here is the youtube video of sac and i dancing.

side note: i see i said. jealousy i said. got the whole industry mad at me i said. then "b" i said, hov, remind yourself, nobody built like you, you designed yourself. i agree i said. my one of a kind self get stoned everyday like jesus did. what he said, i said, has been said before. just keep doing your thing he said, say no more.










2 comments:

  1. yay! lets be bloggers haha!
    I miss you.

    I promise I will blog more and read yours all the time too! haha
    ps the video was taken off :( and I really wanted to watch it!
    haha

    <3 rooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. made sure to check this out!! good to hear from you. xoxo, allison

    ReplyDelete